2018 Agenda Items
- Pro-stock 4wd members go over class rules and discuss any changes so rules can be locked in. Jamie Kincaid
- If we are going to tech SFI or any type of safety that needs a certification then we should have a certified tech official on grounds at each event to do such tech-ing certifying & or re-certifying. – Evan Anderson
- Discuss the Future of the Combo Class. Larry Dean
- Directors for the Limited Pro-Stock Class. Director needs to have a tractor in the class. Larry Dean
- Drop Combo Class. – Jared Bradley
- Discuss Light Limited Super Stock Rules
- If a promoter chooses to run a class, points should be awarded to the class. Tonnice Wallace
- All videos of Mid-South events should be posted exclusively on the Mid-South website for a period of no less than 3 months. Tonnice Wallace
- What does a competitor receive for the money paid for videos and photographs? Tonnice Wallace
- Mid-South Pullers should have a Roll Cage Inspector. Larry Gorham
- We should use a 300’ track, use 320’ as the Float Distance No pulls past 320’ floating finish only if weather is imminent. We should stop the excessive distances for pulls. No one should have to go over 320’ Set track length ta 300’. Use the distance from 300’ to 320’ as a buffer zone. If someone pulls 320’ that is an automatic full pull. Floating finish should ONLY be used in the case of inclement weather. Larry Gorham
- Bring up on the floor about switching to PPL instead of NTPA or going independent. Larry Gorham
- Discuss dropping one hook per year. We all have unexpected issues (breakage, funerals, illness, breakdown on the way to the pull, or just a bad night) throughout the season why not drop one hook from everyone’s year end points. – Wesley Foster
- Review, discuss and vote on PPL/Pro Pulling League offer for 2019 pulling season. Wesley Foster
- Would like to discuss the future of the Mid-South Pullers Association. Michael Fanning
- Scratch 1 points pull a year. Michael Fanning
- Check turbos in Super Farm Class inlet and outlet. Michael Fanning
- Track conditions: Need to make track conditions better. Michael Fanning
- In the TWD class pay 6 places instead of 8. Keith Slayden
- Discuss and vote on Lucas Oil proposal for 2019 season. Keith Slayden
- Discuss PPL offer to Mid-South and decide to pursue or continue on like we are going. Jacob Fuqua
- Want to look at PPL offer for the 2019 pulling year. Theresa Glover, Trent Glover, and Larry Douthit
- Vote on PPL proposal – Daniel Northcutt
Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League
I-10 Race Promotions DBA Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League agrees to the following sanctioning agreement with the Mid South Pullers Association.
Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League will provide the Mid South Pullers Association with $21,000 year ending point’s monies to be paid to Mid South Pullers Association when all events have been entered into the GoTeamLucas.com website.
Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League will provide a $1,000 bonus if by Aug 1st Mid South Pullers Association has entered all their events, to that date, into the GoTeamLucas.com website. This website is an event recap information site for Team Lucas.
Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League will provide Mid South Pullers Association with Champions Jackets for their awards banquet.
Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League will provide the Mid South Pullers Association with $10 million liability insurance coverage at all event. This policy will include $25,000 AD&D, $10,000 Primary Medical and $240,000 excess medical for the Mid South Pullers Association members. Mid South Pullers Association will pay Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League $900/day for insurance premium.
The Mid South Pullers Association will pay Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League membership at a rate of $450 for one vehicle and driver. Non Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League members must pay per hook insurance fee of $50 per day. This fee and per hook application will be forwarded to Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League.
Each Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League member will receive a rulebook, membership card, decals & Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League Magazine.
Mid South Pullers Association further agrees to prominently display all national Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League sponsors decals on vehicles and applicable fire suit patches on driver’s suits.
Mid South Pullers Association will display national sponsors track signage at all sanctioned events in prominent locations.
Mid South Pullers Association agree to read national sponsors PA Announcements at all sanction events.
Mid South Pullers Association agrees to abide by all safety and competition rules as set forth in the Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League Rulebook.
If requested, Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League partners can request up to 20 tickets at no cost per event.
I-10 Race Promotions, Inc. Date
DBA Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League
Mid South Pullers Association Date
***Contract is contingent on approval of all class rules***